Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for My lovely tasty Fish Soup ;) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My lovely tasty Fish Soup ;) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My lovely tasty Fish Soup ;) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
In accordance with another study, apples also can have good results on your brain. While performing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. And due to this you will see that apples can in fact help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so good for you. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You will be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely tasty fish soup ;) recipe. To make my lovely tasty fish soup ;) you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My lovely tasty Fish Soup ;):
- Prepare 2 medium Sweet Potatoes
- You need 5 Hard Boiled Eggs
- Take 1/4 cup boiling water
- Take 6 white fish fillets, frozen
- Use 1 cup mussels or your choice of mixed fish
- Prepare 1 cup Prawns
- Provide 1 cup Sweetcorn
- You need 1/4 cup Broad beans
- Get 1/2 cup Sweet Peas
- Get 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Get 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- You need 1 pinch Salt
- Get 1 tsp fish sauce
- Take 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Take 1/2 cup Single Cream
- Use 1/2 tsp cajun spice or chili
Instructions to make My lovely tasty Fish Soup ;):
- Cut up potatoes cubed, and put in a saucepan and boil for 10-15 mins. Also put Eggs in to hard boil.
- In a large pan, put in frozen fish, break it into chunks and add water. Bring to the boil and cover and simmer for 5 mins. Add other fish/mussels/prawns and cover carry on simmering.
- Add the sweetcorn, broad beans and sweet peas mix well return the lid bring to the boil and simmer for a further 5 mins.
- Add the salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and mix well. Add fish sauce and mix well, then add Dijon mustard and mix. Take it off the gas, or electric and transfer into a oven dish.
- Now add the potatoes, leave to cool for 5 mins then add and stir in cream gently, not to break up the fish too much.
- Also add the cajun spice or a little chili spice to heighten the flavour. Then slice the hard boiled eggs and place them all over the top and sprinkle a little black pepper over the eggs and salt if you like.
- Lastley put it in the oven (150°C or gas mark 6) for 20 mins or until bubbling hot. . Serve with lovely hot crusty bread, french sticks or the likes. Cover with foil as you don't want to burn the eggs.
If you find this My lovely tasty Fish Soup ;) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.