Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good information. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened a great deal. There are plenty of salads out there these days. You might get chili. Baked potatoes can even be ordered. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are many healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you order your supper through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage rolls simmered in tomato soup recipe. You can have cabbage rolls simmered in tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup:
- Use 10 leaves Cabbage
- Get 300 grams Mixed ground beef and pork
- Prepare 1/2 Onion
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Get 100 ml Panko
- Prepare 1 dash Salt and pepper
- You need 400 grams ☆Canned crushed tomatoes
- Get 400 ml ☆Water
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp ☆Soup stock granules
- Provide 4 tbsp ☆Tomato ketchup
- Prepare 1 dash ☆Salt and pepper
- Provide 1 pinch of each Dried parsley
Instructions to make Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup:
- Peel off each cabbage leaf carefully, remove the stem, lightly boil, and let cool.
- Finely chop the onions, cover with plastic wrap, microwave for about a minute at 500w, and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix the ground meat, onions from Step 2, eggs, panko, and salt and pepper until it all sticks together.
- If the cabbage from Step 1 is large, use 1 leaf. If it is small or has holes, stack 2-3 leaves together.
- Add Step 3 on top of Step 4, and roll the meat filling tightly in the cabbage. Secure it with a toothpick to keep it from falling apart.
- In a pot, mix the ingredients marked with ☆, turn the heat to medium and add in the cabbage rolls, and remove the scum.
- Cover the pot with aluminum foil and boil for 30 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the toothpick and serve in bowls, garnish with dried parsley, and you are done .
- These are cabbages rolls made with lots of broth. Add bacon to the leftover broth and boil, and eat as tomato soup for a nutritious and delicious treat!
- I made pork and beans with the leftover broth . I added pork belly cut into small bits with large boiled beans, boiled it a bit, and was done.
- The recipe for a mushroom and white sauce cabbage roll version -.
If you find this Cabbage Rolls Simmered in Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.