Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Basic Mapo Tofu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Basic Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Choose a drive through according to whether or not it has healthier options available. Arby’s by way of example, does not serve burgers. Instead it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, in addition they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic mapo tofu recipe. You can have basic mapo tofu using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Basic Mapo Tofu:
- Use 1 1/2 block Tofu
- Get 150 grams Ground meat
- Provide 1/2 Finely chopped Japanese leek
- Take 1 tbsp ★ Finely chopped garlic
- Use 1 tbsp ★ Finely chopped ginger
- Use 2 tsp ★ Doubanjiang
- Prepare 1 tbsp ★ Tianmianjiang
- You need 1 tbsp ☆ Sake
- Get 1 tbsp ☆ Soy sauce
- You need 200 ml ☆ Water
- Provide 2 tsp ☆ Chinese soup stock
- You need 1 Sansho pepper powder
- Use 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Katakuriko
- Get 1 tbsp Water
- You need 2 tbsp Oil
- Get 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Use 2 Green onions or scallions
Instructions to make Basic Mapo Tofu:
- Stir fry the ingredients marked with ★ and add the ground beef. When the meat changes color, add the ingredients marked with ☆ and the boiled tofu.
- Add the finely chopped Japanese leek to Step 1. Stir in the katakuriko slurry and turn off the heat. Add the sansho pepper powder and sesame oil.
- Transfer to a serving plate and scatter some chopped green onions on top.
- "Ebimayo - Shrimp and mayo ra-yu". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143348-ebimayo-batter-fried-shrimp-with-ra-yu-mayo-sauce
- "Chewy Daikon Mochi Made in a Frying Pan". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143338-chewy-daikon-mochi-made-in-a-frying-pan
- "Meat Miso". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155738-meat-miso
- "Chinese Cabbage and Meatball Soup". - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143602-chinese-cabbage-and-meatball-soup
If you find this Basic Mapo Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.