Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Parker's Chana Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Parker's Chana Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parker's Chana Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is yet another thing which can be helped by eating apples. I am sure you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and also some of the other substances of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will also help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. Something you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are located in the skin of the apple. And your best option is to locate a local farm that grows just organic apples and make sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy some apples, their in the produce section. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parker's chana curry recipe. You can cook parker's chana curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parker's Chana Curry:
- You need 1 can Chickpeas (drained)
- You need 1/4 cup Frozen peas
- Use 1 Sweet potato diced into cubes
- Get 1 Potato diced into cubes
- Take 14 oz Can of crushed tomatoes
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger finely chopped
- Use 4 clove of garlic finely chopped
- Use 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- Get 1/2 Onion chopped
- Use 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro chopped
- Provide 1/2 cup Vegetable broth
- Get 1/3 cup Light coconut milk
- Provide 3 tbsp Creamy peanut butter
- Take 3 medium Kale leaves chopped
- Use 1 Cayenne pepper
- Get 4 tsp Garam masala
- Get 4 tsp Curry powder
- You need 1 packages Garlic naan
- Prepare 1 tbsp Coconut oil (or any oil of choice)
- Get 1 Salt
Instructions to make Parker's Chana Curry:
- Saute onion, garlic, and ginger in coconut oil in a large pot. While it's saut?ing add 2 teaspoons of the curry powder and 2 teaspoons of the garam masala. Saute ingredients for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cilantro, salt, bell pepper, chickpeas, vegetable broth, and cayenne pepper over medium heat and cover. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl mix together peanut butter and coconut milk until smooth. Add peanut mixture and kale to pot and continue to cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Add additional garam masala and curry powder to your taste. I enjoy deep flavor so I always use all 4 teaspoons (if not more).
- Serve with toasted naan.
If you find this Parker's Chana Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.