Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Plantain with grated coconut (kaya thoran) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plantain with grated coconut (kaya thoran) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very good advice. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually an individual serving of soda is only eight ounces big. That portion may contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. It is most often at least 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also regular water.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to plantain with grated coconut (kaya thoran) recipe. You can have plantain with grated coconut (kaya thoran) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Plantain with grated coconut (kaya thoran):
- Get 1 plantain Raw cooking
- Prepare 10 water skinned , chopped and soaked in for minutes
- Get 1/2 cup coconut grated
- Use 2 cloves garlic Crushed
- Take 1 green chillies -
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder -
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare a few Water - (for steam to cook the veggie) spoons
- Provide For the seasoning -
- Use 2 tablespoons coconut oil -
- Provide 1 teaspoon mustard seeds -
- You need 3 shallot Sliced -
- Take 2 chilly dry red -
- Take 1 sprig Curry leaves -
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds -
Instructions to make Plantain with grated coconut (kaya thoran):
- Mix the skinned, chopped, soaked in water plantain, grated coconut, turmeric, salt, garlic, chillies into a pan and cook till plantain is tender. Make sure it doesn't burn, by stirring occasionally.
- Once cooked, do the seasoning (tadka).
- Heat oil in a small pan, splutter the mustard seeds in it. Add the cumin seeds. Add the sliced shallots, broken red dry chillies and curry leaves. Let the shallots turn light brown.
- Remove from flame and add it to the main dish.
If you find this Plantain with grated coconut (kaya thoran) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.