Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Select water, juice or milk as a drink. Choosing a large soda as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually just one serving of soft drinks should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your drink boosts your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach broccoli curry recipe. You can cook spinach broccoli curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Broccoli Curry:
- Get 2 package spinach
- Take 1 package broccoli
- Use 1 small onion chopped
- Use 1 green chilli chopped
- Get 1 small pieces of ginger garlic
- Get Few cashews 5 to 6 optional
- Get 1 small tomato chopped
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Use 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Take 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Take Pinch hing or ASAFETIDA
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- You need 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Take 1 teaspoon coriander powder
Instructions to make Spinach Broccoli Curry:
- Boil broccoli+spinach+ginger+garlic+cashews+salt+green chilli.have two to three whistles
- Now for tadka roast in oil cumin seeds and onions.after make them brown add tomatoes and stir for making it tadka
- After boiling spinach add 1 tablespoon gram flour and blend it smooth
- Now add tadka and stir at very low flame for 9 to 10 minutes
- Optionally add dices of paneer or boiled corn
- Delicious super healthy PALAK PANEER is ready
If you find this Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.