Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
More than likely you know that produce will give you many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? The very first thing you should know is that apples have more vitamins and minerals than some other fruits.. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally beneficial to your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala egg curry recipe. You can cook masala egg curry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Egg Curry:
- Get large boiled eggs
- Take oil
- Prepare cumin seeds
- Use cloves
- Prepare black pepper
- Take medium onion finely chopped
- Get medium tomatoes pureed
- Provide green chillies finely chopped
- Provide ginger crushed
- Use garlic crushed
- Get turmeric powder
- Use kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare garam masala
- Provide coriander powder
- Get water
- Use Salt
- You need fresh cream for garnish
Steps to make Masala Egg Curry:
- Heat oil in pan on medium flame. Once oil is hot, add cumin seeds, clove, pepper.
- Saute for few seconds till fragrant.
- Add chopped onion and cook for 2/3 min. till it become golden brown.
- Add ginger,garlic,chopped green chilli cook another 2/3 min or till raw smell goes away.
- Add pureed tomatoes and mix. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Open the pan and add salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and kashmiri red chili powder. Cover the pan again and cook for another 6-7 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes and spices are nicely cooked, add 1 cup of water to the pan. Add less water for a thicker consistency or more for thinner.
- Garnish with some fresh cream and serve hot.
If you find this Masala Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.