Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty calories into your diet. Usually a single portion of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. That serving can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. Typically, however, they are 30 ounces. This means that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or regular water.
Simple logic states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people make your dinner. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry recipe. You can cook curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry:
- You need 1 leter lusi
- Take 1 small bowl besan
- You need 2 onion (chopped)
- Prepare 2 potato (chopped)
- Use 2 tsp garlic paste
- Take to taste salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide to taste garam masala
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp dry methi
- Take as needed oil
Instructions to make Curry:
- Take a big pan add lasi and besan & boil it and also add salt, turmeric powder and cook for 20 min.
- Take a bowl add onion,potato,salt and water & mix well and make a better.
- Take a other pan add oil for deep fry and heat it. now put better in this with the help of spoon and fry this pakoras.
- Take a wok add 2 tsp oil & heat it then put garlic, cumin seeds,salt,red chilli powder and saute for 2 min and after that add lasi into it.
- Now add pakoras in this and sprinkle garam masala, dry methi and saute for 3 min.
- Now it is ready to serve.
If you find this Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.