Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetables pulav recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetables pulav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables pulav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and also water will be the best choices for beverages. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A sole portion of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically at the very least twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your drink increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables pulav recipe. You can cook vegetables pulav using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetables pulav:
- Prepare 1/2 kg rice wash and sock
- Prepare 2 tomatoes chopped
- Provide 2 onion chopped
- You need 3 green chilli chopped
- Take Some green peas
- You need Some carrot chopped
- Provide 2 potato cut 4 pice
- You need cubes Some paneer
- You need 1/2 kg oil
- Take leaves Few curry
- You need 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 6 black pepper
- Use 5 clove
- You need 1 " cinnamon stick
- Take 2 black cordamam
- Prepare 1 star anees
Instructions to make Vegetables pulav:
- Take paneer cubes merenate 1pinch salt red chilli and tarmaric powder mix and Take a pan add 1 tbsp oil and fry lightly and keep aside
- Take a kokar and oil add cumin seeds black pepper clove cinnamon stick black cordamam star anees curry leaves green chilli stir fry and add onion fry well add tomatoes ginger garlic paste salt and stir fry until smooth masala and add green peas carrot and potatoes and stir fry few minutes and add rice and some water and close cocar 3 wisal Flame off and open cocar check rice and mix paneer cubes and keep slow Flame 10 minutes and ready to serve with boondi raita
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye
If you find this Vegetables pulav recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.