Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent guidance. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, does not serve burgers. Instead, your choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe. You can have sahi veg palak paneer rice using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sahi veg palak paneer rice:
- You need 150 gm rice
- Take 100 gm split mung dal(with skin)
- You need 1 cup mix chopped veggies(carrots,capsicum,potato,beans,corn,peas,cabbage,brinjal,caulifloer etc)
- You need 1 bunch fresh green spinach
- Use 2 tbsp oil
- Get 3 tbsp ghee
- Use 2 Bay leaf
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Provide 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Get Pinch asafoetida
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 4-5 curry leaves
- Prepare 2/3 dry red chillies
- Prepare 3/4 cloves
- Use 1/4 cinnamon stick
- You need 1 chopped onion
- Prepare 1 chopped tomato
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala
- Use 1 tsp coriander-cumin powder
- Take Pinch turmeric powder
- Provide 100 gm paneer
- Get 100 gm cashew raisins mix
- Provide 1 cup buttermilk
- Take 2 tbsp gram flour
Steps to make Sahi veg palak paneer rice:
- First of all to make this healthy combo we will wash and mix rice with dal and pressure cooker it for 3 whistle on medium flame.once cooked keep it aside.
- Now we will wash cut and boil spinach leaves and make it's puree.moreover we will saute our vegetables of choice chopped by taking some oil in pan adding cumin seeds hing curry leaves.once vegetables are tender we will add spinach puree and add masalas like turmeric,chily powder,coriander powder,garam masala,salt etc and mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes than we will add pre cooked rice dal and paneer small pieces into it and give it good mix and let it cook till becomes thick consistency.
- Now on one side we will make our gravy to have with this rice dish.we will take buttermilk and add some gram flour and whisk it now we will give tadka to it by taking some oil and ghee in pan and put mustard seeds to crackle and than add cumin seeds hing curry leaves clove cinaamon tejpata dry red chillies etc and we will pour this hot oil into our buttermilk mixture and cook it on low medium flame for 15 minutes to give it desired consitency not runny and not to thick.
- Now as our vegetable paneer rice is ready to serve with hot gravy made from buttermilk enjoy this combo.
If you find this Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.