Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Green raw mango curry/mango dal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green raw mango curry/mango dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green raw mango curry/mango dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at the fast food diner was French Fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. Now you can find a range of salads. You may also choose Chili. You may purchase a baked potato. Fruit is usually offered. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green raw mango curry/mango dal recipe. You can have green raw mango curry/mango dal using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Green raw mango curry/mango dal:
- Use 1/2 cup toor/tuvar dal
- Get 3 tbsp grated raw mango(washed& peeled)
- Take 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- Take 2 sprigs curry leaves
- Provide 2 red dry chillies
- Provide 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Get 1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Jaggery
- Get 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- Take As required Lukewarm water
- Prepare Handful coriander leaves
Steps to make Green raw mango curry/mango dal:
- Rinse the dal 2-3 times and soak for 10-15mins or make it instantly..
- Add the dal in the pressure cooker along with water, turmeric and asfaoetida and take 3whistles & keep aside to cool.
- Heat a wok,add oil, mustard seeds and let it splutter,add cumin seeds, curry leaves,red dry chillies,garlic crushed,saute till the raw smell goes away. (Be careful:-not to burn the garlic)
- Add onion till becomes translucent and add the grated raw mango and saute well.(till it becomes tender or soft.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, Jaggery and saute well.
- Add the toor/tuvar dal and mix everything nicely..add lukewarm water as per your desired consistency (nor too flowy nor thin:( in between medium consistency)add salt. Let it boil on sim flame or 5-10mins and done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and mix well before serving.
- Raw mango curry/dal or Aambi dal is accompanied by white rice or can be drink as a tangy soup too.
If you find this Green raw mango curry/mango dal recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.