Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lobia Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lobia Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobia Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Your heart is another thing that can be helped by eating apples. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can in fact help to provide you with a healthy heart. These ingredients will also help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. The skin of the apple is where most of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being located in an apple. And your best choice is to come across a local farm that grows just organic apples and make sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lobia masala curry recipe. To cook lobia masala curry you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lobia Masala Curry:
- Use 1 cup lobia beans/black eyed beans/ chawli daal (soaked)
- You need 2 tbsp channa dal
- Get 2 medium size onions
- You need 2 medium size tomatoes
- Get 2-3 Garlic Cloves
- You need 1 small piece Ginger
- Get 2 green chilies
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder
- Use 2 tsp red chilly powder
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric
- Take 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Provide to taste Salt according
- Take Chopped green coriander for garnish
- Get 1/4 tsp Garam masala
Instructions to make Lobia Masala Curry:
- Wash and soak the chawli / lobia for 5-6 hours.
- Peel and chop the onions, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and green chilies.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add chopped onions, ginger, garlic, green chilies and tomatoes, mix well, saute this for 5-7 minutes until oil is separated from the gravy.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder and salt to taste, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Now add Lobia, channa dal and water approx 3-4cups, cover the pressure cooker lid and allow 3-4 whistles.
- Indian lobia curry is now ready. Garnished with coriander leaves, sprinkle garam masala.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Lobia Masala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.