Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is a thing that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You have always been told to be sure that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The first thing you should know is that apples have more vitamins and minerals than some other fruits.. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are good for your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. Needless to say vitamins are additionally very important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health can tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe. To make grilled eggplants in thai curry you need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled eggplants in thai curry:
- Provide Ingredients for red curry paste
- Provide 10 whole dry kashmiri red chilles, soaked in warm water for 15 minutes and drained
- Get 3/4 cup roughly chopped onions
- Get 1/4 cup finely chopped lemon grass (hare chai ki patti)
- Get 2 tbsp coriander (dhania) seeds
- Provide 1 tbsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- You need 1 tbsp roughly chopped ginger (adrak)
- Take 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Get 2 tsp roughly chopped garlic (lehsun)
- Take 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- Take 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Use Ingredients for grilled Eggplant in Thai Red Curry Paste
- Take 2-3 eggplants
- Use 1 bowl red curry paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil/ or any other vegetable oil
- Get to taste Salt
- Provide 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Use 2 tbsp hung curd
- Provide 1/2 tsp haldi powder
Instructions to make Grilled eggplants in thai curry:
- Method for thai curry
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it into a smooth paste using ¼ cup of water. - Use as required or store refrigerated.
- Cut and wash eggplants in round and thin shape. Marinate them in curd, haldi powder and salt for at least 1/2 hr. Now take a grilling try and spread some olive oil in it.
- Now place that marinated eggplants in it. Now spread red curry paste to it. - cover the eggplants evenly.
- Put a thick layer on it. Now great some mozzarella cheese on it and grill it for 10-12 mins. Your Grilled Eggplant in Thai Red Curry Paste is ready to serve. - - I have grilled it in micro grill combo
If you find this Grilled eggplants in thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.