Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Cowpea Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cowpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through at a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, does not serve burgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. At times what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cowpea curry recipe. You can cook cowpea curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cowpea Curry:
- Get 250 gms Cowpea
- You need 250 gms Brinjal
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide As needed Salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup Tamarind water
- Provide Ingredients to grind
- Prepare 3 tbsp Chana dal
- Take 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Take 4-5 Red chilli
- You need 3 tbsp Coconut
- Provide Ingredients to temper
- Take 2 tbsp Oil
- You need 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- You need 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
- Take 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- You need As required Few Curry leaves
Steps to make Cowpea Curry:
- Soak cowpea for 3 to 4 hours.
- Pressure cook soaked cowpea for 2 whistles.
- Grind the ingredients to a smooth paste.
- Cut brinjal into long pieces.
- Heat kadai and add the ingredients to temper.
- Add brinjal pieces and fry it.
- Pour tamarind water and allow to cook.
- Add the pressure cooked cowpea.
- Added needed salt and mix well. Allow to boil for 1 minute. Now healthy and simple cowpea curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Cowpea Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.