Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your system and or cause issues for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can have beef stew using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew:
- Provide 1 1/2 Beef stew meat, cubed
- Prepare 3 cup Cubed peeled potatoes
- Use 3 cup Small onions, sliced
- Prepare 2 cup Carrots, sliced
- Prepare 6 tbsp All purpose flour
- Take 2 cup Water
- Prepare 1 tbsp Canola oil
- Prepare 2 tsp Beef bouillon granules
- Use 3 tbsp Tomato paste
- Prepare 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, minced
- Use 2 tsp Dried basil
- You need 1 tsp Dried thyme
- Get 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp Paprika
- You need 3 tsp Pepper
- You need 2 Bay leaves
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup Cold water
Instructions to make Beef Stew:
- Add paprika, pepper, and 4 tbsp of flour into a large bowl, adding in the beef to coat completely
- Oil a Dutch oven over medium heat, slightly browning the beef
- Once the beef is slightly browned, add in the water (bringing it to a boil), bouillon, tomato paste, 1 1/2 tsp basil, 3/4 tsp thyme, 3/4 tsp garlic powder, and bay leaves
- Lower the heat to a simmer, and cover for 1 1/2 hour
- Uncover the Dutch oven, ads in the carrots, potatoes, and onions, and then simmer covered for an additional 30 minutes
- Combine the flour, water, remaining basil, thyme, garlic powder, parsley, and salt in a bowl, and then add it in the Dutch oven
- Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat. Serve and enjoy :)
If you find this Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.