Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese special soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese special soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss the beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese special soup recipe. You can cook chinese special soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese special soup:
- Use water
- Get beef ribs (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- Use medium sized white radishes (cut into 3-4cm pieces)
- Provide water
- Get large carrots (cut into 3cm pieces)
- Use dried red dates
- Get dried scallops
- You need large piece dried cuttlefish
- Get Salt
Instructions to make Chinese special soup:
- First prepare the beef by adding to vigorously boiling water for 10 minutes, then discard the boiling water. Then remove any impurities from the beef.
- In a large pot, add the blanched beef, cut white radishes, carrots, red dates and dried scallops to 2L of water. Bring the water to a boil then reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for about an hour.
- Add the dried cuttlefish to the soup and allow to simmer for another hour.
- Season with salt to taste. Turn the heat back up and bring the soup to a boil before turning off the heat. Serve hot.
If you find this Chinese special soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.