Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Beef Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to start eating these health food daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. You can cook beef stroganoff using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stroganoff:
- Use Main Dish
- Get 1 1/2 lb Ground Hamburger
- Use 1 tbsp Butter
- Provide 1 large Onion
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Get 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Use 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp Season All
- Use 2 Beef Bullion cubes
- Use 1 1/4 cup Hot Water
- Take 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- Use 1 can condensed Mushroom Soup
- You need 1/2 cup Milk
- Use Serving
- You need 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- You need 1 can Mushroom Pieces (if desired)
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Heat large skillet and add butter, onion and garlic.
- Add ground meat, salt, pepper, season all and cook to taste.
- In a separate cup add bullion cubes in hot water and dissolve.
- Add to the pan, beef broth, soup, and milk and bring to simmer.
- Stir in flour carefully as not to lump.
- Bring mixture to high simmer and cover, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture over wide egg noodles or rice and top with mushrooms if desired.
- Stir in sour cream just before serving and top with mushrooms pieces if desired.
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.