Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, though. Try to start eating these health food daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef with broccoli recipe. To cook instant pot beef with broccoli you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli:
- Provide Sauce mixture:
- Take soy sauce
- Take beef broth
- You need brown sugar
- Prepare garlic minced
- Take piece of fresh ginger grated
- You need Beef and Broccoli:
- Use well-marbled beef chuck roast cut into thin strips
- Use fresh bite-sized broccoli florets
- Get toasted sesame oil
- Provide cornstarch
- Take Sesame seeds for garnish optional
Steps to make Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli:
- Add Sauce Mixture ingredients to the pot and stir until well combined. Add beef and toss to coat. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes. - When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Remove 1/4 cup of cooking liquid and mix with cornstarch (If you can’t get 1/4 cup of cooking liquid out, supplement with water).
- Stir cornstarch slurry, broccoli florets and toasted sesame oil into the pot for 3-5 minutes until broccoli is tender and sauce has thickened, returning to SAUTE mode as needed.
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional). Serve over rice or zucchini zoodles.
If you find this Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.