Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to have lots of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to make your heart healthy!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cakes with corned beef and cheese recipe. To cook potato cakes with corned beef and cheese you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese:
- Prepare 6-7 small-med potatoes
- Get 1/4 onion, diced
- You need 3/4 can corned beef
- Use 2 large eggs
- Provide 1/2 c flour
- Get 1 c shredded cheese
- Prepare 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Get salt
- Get pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp celery flakes
- Use cooking oil (vegetable)
Instructions to make Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese:
- Clean, peel and shred potatoes and refrigerate for approximately 1/2 hr.
- Mix in diced onions, corned beef and shredded cheese
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, garlic and celery flakes
- Mix all ingredients together, adding flour until a thick mix is achieved.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. (Oil should be about 1/2" deep.)
- Place dollops of the mixture in the oil.
- Fry a few minutes per side, until browned, spooning oil over each one as they cook. (This ensures that the insides are cooked through.
- Top the patties with a slice of cheese, sour cream and chives, or my favorite, salsa con queso.
If you find this Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.