Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kibbeh meatballs - kibbeh 'rass recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kibbeh meatballs - kibbeh 'rass recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kibbeh meatballs - kibbeh 'rass recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kibbeh meatballs - kibbeh 'rass recipe. You can cook kibbeh meatballs - kibbeh 'rass using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kibbeh meatballs - kibbeh 'rass:
- Provide - For the kibbeh dough:
- Take 500 g finely ground beef
- Get 1 1/2 cups fine bulgur
- Prepare 1 onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 5 basil leaves
- Take - For the stuffing:
- Take 250 g finely ground beef
- You need 2 onions, finely chopped
- You need 1 teaspoon pomegranate syrup, if available
- Get 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Provide 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Get 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Use - For frying:
- Take 6 cups vegetable oil
Instructions to make Kibbeh meatballs - kibbeh 'rass:
- To prepare the stuffing: fry the chopped onions until tender. Add the rest of the stuffing ingredients and cook until meat is brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Wash the bulgur in warm water. Remove and drain in a strainer. Squeeze out as much water as possible.
- To prepare the kibbeh dough: In a food processor, grind all the kibbeh dough ingredients together until you get a dough-like consistency. You can add a dash of water if the dough gets too sticky. In bowl, knead the dough for a few seconds.
- Place the kibbeh on a plate, cover it with a plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for at least 30 min.
- Form kibbeh balls the size of a golf ball. Hold the meat ball in one hand; make a hole in it with the index of your other hand. Widen the hole by turning the kibbeh ball and pressing its inside walls gently against your palm. Try to get a thin shell, making sure it is uniformly thick. It is important to moisturize your hands in cold water as you work in order to give a smooth finish to the kibbeh.
- Fill the hole with 2 teaspoons of stuffing and close it, forming an oval shape with a pointed end. Set aside on a tray.
- In a deep frying pan, heat the 6 cups of vegetable oil and deep-fry the kibbeh in batches until brown.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
If you find this Kibbeh meatballs - kibbeh 'rass recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.