Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this product is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
I’m certain you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with loads of benefits. You will discover that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. The main reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are additionally going to find that this can be used on a regular basis to offer you younger looking skin.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your house I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be associated with it. There’s no doubt that in time businesses will be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 5 minute meatballs & marinara sauce recipe. You can cook mike's 5 minute meatballs & marinara sauce using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce:
- You need 2 (16 oz) Jars Of Your Favorite Marinara Sauce [my student used wolfgang pucks]
- Provide 16 oz Italian Sausage Pre-fabed Meatballs
- Provide 1 (14 Can) Diced Tomatoes
- Get 14 ozs Artichoke Hearts [rough chopped]
- Provide 1 LG Fresh Beefeater Tomato [chopped]
- Take 2 tbsp Fresh Basil [chopped]
- You need 1 Medium Viadailla Onion [chopped]
- You need 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper [chopped]
- You need 1/2 Cup Red Onions [chopped]
- Get 6 Cloves Fresh Garlic [left whole]
- Use 1/2 Cup Fresh Celery [chopped]
- Use 1/4 Cup Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [+ reserves for garnish]
- Take as needed Mozzarella Cheese [for garnish]
- Get to taste Salt And Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1/2 Cup Water Or Beef Stock
- Take 1/2 tsp Oregeno [crushed]
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Fennel Seeds
- You need 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Get 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar [optional - depending upon your marinara sauce choice]
- Get 1/3 Cup Quality Burgundy [optional]
- Provide Tabasco Sauce [garnish]
- You need as needed Pre-fabed Garlic Butter [for bread & noodles]
- Use as needed Fresh French Bread 2" Slices
- You need as needed Thin Spaghetti Noodles
- You need 1/4 tsp Baking Soda [added to simmering sauce to reduce any acidity from tomatoes]
Instructions to make Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Here's all you'll need. Sugar, Burgundy and Mozzarella not pictured since they're all optional.
- Uncooked Marinara Sauce.
- Add beef broth and quality Burgundy to your Marinara to thin it a bit. While baking meatballs, simmer your sauce. They should take the same amount of time to cook.
- Uncooked Italian meatballs - hand rolled on tinfoil.
- Fully baked meatballs at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Start your noodle boil 15 minutes into your marinara simmer. Boil your noodles with a dash of salt and a dash olive oil and boil as per manufactures directions. Usually only 9 minutes.
- Drained noodles with garlic butter [or olive oil] mixed in. Tonight was garlic butter. It's a great way to keep them fresh and toothy!
- Toast your 2" thick sliced French bread at 350° [butter side down] in the last 5 minutes of your meatball bake. You'll want the outside of your bread crispy and the inside, fluffy and absorbent to soak up your delicious Marinara Sauce.
- Place garlic butter coated noodles in bowl. Add sauce and meatballs and garnish with Parmasean Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese and Tabasco Sauce. [here in new mexico we tend to put tabasco on everything!]
- These really do make great next day work or school lunches!
- Serve with thick slices of garlic french bread. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's 5 Minute Meatballs & Marinara Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.