Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Pork Belly Marinated in Spare Rib Marinade recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Pork Belly Marinated in Spare Rib Marinade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Pork Belly Marinated in Spare Rib Marinade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pork belly marinated in spare rib marinade recipe. You can cook roasted pork belly marinated in spare rib marinade using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Pork Belly Marinated in Spare Rib Marinade:
- Get 1.2 kg Rindless, Boneless & Lean Pork Belly Block
- Use *Note: Skin can be baked separately for Pork Crackling Chips
- Take Marinade
- You need 1 thumb-size piece Ginger *grated
- Provide 2-3 cloves Garlic *grated
- Provide 2 tablespoon Honey
- Provide 2 tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- You need 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- You need 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- You need 1-2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- You need 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon Ground Chilli
Steps to make Roasted Pork Belly Marinated in Spare Rib Marinade:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a baking dish or bowl.
- Cut Pork Belly Block in half, make holes by sticking some skewers or a fork several times. Add to the marinade, coat well, and marinate for overnight or half a day.
- Place the Pork in a clean baking dish and place marinade into a small saucepan.
- Cover the baking dish with a sheet of foil, and bake in the pre-heated oven at 180℃ for 30 minutes (OR 40 minutes if thick). Remove the foil, raise the heat to 200℃, and bake for 15 minutes or until nicely browned. Rest for 10 minutes before serve.
- Cook the marinade in the saucepan until slightly thick and serve it as a sauce.
If you find this Roasted Pork Belly Marinated in Spare Rib Marinade recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.