Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What we do mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked rosemary, almond and flax seed encrusted salmon with french walnut vinagrette recipe. To make baked rosemary, almond and flax seed encrusted salmon with french walnut vinagrette you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette:
- Take 2 fresh salmon fillets, washed and patted dry.
- Provide 1 cup white wine
- Take 1/2 cup olive oil
- Provide 1 Crust
- Prepare 1/4 cup whole flax seeds
- Prepare 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Provide 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Get 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Use 1 French Walnut Vinagrette
- Get 4 tbsp walnut oil
- Use 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Provide 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Take 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp white pepper
- Take 1 dash salt & pepper to taste
Steps to make Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette:
- Preheat oven to 400 °.
- Soak salmon fillets flesh side down in a small dish with white wine and olive oil for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray for easier cleanup.
- In a food processor, mix all ingredients for the crust. Pulse until well combined and coarsely ground. Transfer the crumbs to a large shallow bowl for coating.
- Roll the flesh side of the marinated salmon and the sides into the crust crumbs. Set coated salmon crusted side up on the baking sheet.
- Bake salmon for 20 to 25 minutes or until salmon easily flakes.
- While salmon is cooking, mix all vinagrette ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When done, plate and spoon walnut vinagrette over top of salmon. Serve with your favorite sides.
If you find this Baked Rosemary, Almond and Flax Seed Encrusted Salmon with French Walnut Vinagrette recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.