Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a wonderful number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup recipe. You can cook roasted cauliflower & potato curry soup using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Provide 2 tsp ground coriander
- Get 2 tsp ground cumin
- Get 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Use 1 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- Take 1 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 3/4 tsp ground pepper
- Provide 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Get 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 6 c)
- Get 2 tblsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Take 1 large onion, chopped
- Use 1 c diced carrot
- Provide 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Prepare 1 fresh red chili pepper, such as serrano or jalapeño, minced, plus more for garnish
- Provide 1 (14 oz) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- You need 4 c low-sodium vegetable broth
- Prepare 3 c diced peeled russet potatoes (1/2-inch)
- You need 3 c diced peeled sweet potatoes (1/2-inch)
- Prepare 2 tsp lime zest
- Provide 2 tblsp lime juice
- Get 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- Get Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine coriander, cumin, cinnamon, turmeric, salt, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss cauliflower with 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture and toss again. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until the edges are browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot and cook, stirring often, until starting to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking, stirring often, until the onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, chili and the remaining spice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute more.
- Stir in tomato sauce, scraping up any browned bits, and simmer for 1 minute. Add broth, potatoes, sweet potatoes, lime zest and juice. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook, partially covered and stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and the roasted cauliflower. Return to a simmer to heat through.
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies, if desired.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if desired.
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower & Potato Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.