Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hillarys hungover fried steaks recipe. To cook hillarys hungover fried steaks you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks:
- Use 1 large thin bottom round steak
- Provide 7 large Redskin Potatos
- Provide 1 packet of country gravy mix
- Take 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- Take 4 oz softened cream cheese
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Take 6 oz peanut oil
- Get 1 cup bread crumbs
- Get 1/3 cup flour
- Take 1 steak rub
- Use 1 egg
Steps to make Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks:
- First Boil some water, preheat the oven to 400, fill a large skillet with peanut oil and get that shit hot! (not too hot, more like medium heat)
- add potatoes to boiling water (your hungover so you dont have to peel them unless you feel like it) cook til you can mash easily with a fork
- while your potatoes are cooking put some rub on your steak to season those babies up! let em rest while u grate up some cheese…
- soften your cream cheese
- in a medium size bowl crack an egg and add a splash of milk.. now whip it good!
- in a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs and flour. ( i added a dash or two of garlic powder too)
- drain ur taters, put them in a large bowl and add cream cheese, the rest of the milk, half of the grated cheese and then start mashing!
- Put those babies in a baking dish and top them with the remaining cheese and stick em in the oven! (they cook until you are done with everything else)
- NOW the oil should be hot enough, so cut your steak in half, dip em in the egg wash, then dip em in your dry mixture of crumbs and coat them well. then cook them for about 5 minutes on each side. (this made them a nice medium)
- prepare gravy mix while the steaks cook. taters come out when steaks are done. I served this meal with green beans and covered everything with gravy! so yum! enjoy!
If you find this Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.