Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy hash brown egg nests recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy hash brown egg nests recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy hash brown egg nests recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things that can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin using today. You are in addition going to see that there is not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Another thing I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you on this page what some of these benefits could be.
Another amazing side effect of making use of this kind of product is that coconut oil will actually help you drop some weight by improving your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. If you are one of the folks trying to drop some weight in America today you’ll definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also understand that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. If you have other oils in your house I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be connected with it. There’s no doubt that in time organizations will be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy hash brown egg nests recipe. You can cook cheesy hash brown egg nests using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy hash brown egg nests:
- Use 20 oz Frozen hash browns thawed
- Provide 8 oz shredded cheese (I used habanero cheddar )
- Provide 1/4 cup olive oil divided
- Use 1 small onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 cup bell pepper diced
- Use 6 small cremini mushrooms chopped (about 1 cup)
- Take 1 cup ham diced
- Provide 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- Use 6 eggs
- Take 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Use salt and pepper
Steps to make Cheesy hash brown egg nests:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a medium bowl mix potatoes, half the cheese and half of the oil.
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray.
- In a 6 cup muffin pan evenly divide potatoes and press to form the "nests"
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove and let cool when done.
- While potatoes cook saute onions and peppers in remaining oil until softened. About 6 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook 6 minutes more.
- Add the ham and cook until heated through. About 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted. About 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl scramble eggs and whisk in the cream. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour even amounts of eggs into the potato cups.
- Add the mushroom ham mixture to the potates and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- When done let cool 10 minutes. Carefully remove the potato nests and serve immediately.
If you find this Cheesy hash brown egg nests recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.