Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Easy Salmon Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Salmon Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salmon Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8 percent! That’s a fantastic number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salmon bake recipe. You can cook easy salmon bake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Salmon Bake:
- Take 1 salmon fillet (wild caught)
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Provide 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp mustard
Instructions to make Easy Salmon Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- If frozen, thaw out the salmon fillet by placing it in the refrigerator the day before. Or, use the defrost option on the microwave, which takes about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, mustard, and garlic with a basting brush.
- On a greased cookie sheet, place the thawed out or fresh salmon.
- Spread the bowl mixture onto the salmon using the basting brush.
- Place salmon in oven for 30 minutes or until the fillet reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. That is if you want the salmon well done.
If you find this Easy Salmon Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.