Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Stovetop Steak Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Stovetop Steak Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Stovetop Steak Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can consume. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stovetop steak fries recipe. To cook easy stovetop steak fries you only need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Stovetop Steak Fries:
- Prepare russett potatoes, cleaned
- Provide oil
- Use salt to sprinkle over fries.
Instructions to make Easy Stovetop Steak Fries:
- Microwave or bake your potatoes until tender but not too soft. Microwave can take up to 10 minutes. Baking will be in a 425 oven for 45-60 minutes.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle cut them length wise into quarters.
- In a hot large skillet, heat oil on medium heat.
- Add potatoes and leave cooking on each side until you reach desired brown color and crispness.
- This usually takes 3-4 minutes a side.
- Sprinkle with salt when finished cooking and serve.
- Recipe by taylor68too
If you find this Easy Stovetop Steak Fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.