Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and teriyaki roasted salmon with brussel sprouts recipe. To make garlic and teriyaki roasted salmon with brussel sprouts you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts:
- Provide 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce low sodium
- You need 2 tbsp honey
- Take 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Use 1 tbsp ginger sesame sauce
- Get 5 tbsp canola oil
- Provide 6 salmon fillets about 1 & half pounds
- Provide 1 vegetable oil cooking spray
- Get 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- Provide 3 tbsp Finely chopped garlic
- Prepare 2 lb Fresh brussel sprouts
Instructions to make Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts:
- With rack in the middle of the oven preheat to 450°F
- In a bowl by itself mix washed and halved brussel sprouts, Canola oil except for 1 tablespoon, And chopped garlic except for 1 tablespoon.
- In a flat dish Make the marinade For the salmon. Mix the remaining ingredients together. Marinate the salmon for about 15 minutes.
- On a flat rimmed baking sheet Spray vegetable oil. Arrange brussel sprouts completely flat. Roast In oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Push brussel sprouts to pan's center Then lay marinated salmon On top of brussel sprouts And roast for 10 more minutes. Garnish with a little of the extra marinade.
If you find this Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.