Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Fantastic Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you need to start using today. Something else I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Another thing I would like to mention concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be happy to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you on this page what some of these benefits could be.
One more thing many of you may possibly like about this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss due to the fact that it increases your metabolism. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you will discover that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. This is really great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for people who are trying to lose some weight quicker. And naturally simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your house I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be connected with it. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within an extremely short period of time there will be vitamin supplement businesses promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked donuts recipe. To cook baked donuts you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Donuts:
- Provide 100 ml warm milk
- Get 50 g fresh yeast (or 14 g of instant yeast)
- Prepare 370 g wheat flour (cake or yeast)
- Provide 50 g sugar
- Get 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 3 eggs
- Provide 170 g soft butter
- Prepare 1 egg for spreading
- You need 300 g marmalade
- You need 20 paper cups (like for muffins) with a diameter of 5 cm measured on the bottom
- You need 1 thin glass or metal ring for cutting cookies with a diameter of 7.5 cm
Instructions to make Baked Donuts:
- Remove the fresh yeast a bit earlier from the refrigerator to make it warmer. Then mix warm milk, crushed yeast, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour. Leave to rise for about 10 minutes covered with a cloth.
- Put the rest of the flour in a large bowl, add sugar, salt and mix. Then pour the yeast mixture and start mixing the ingredients with a spoon. Add the eggs and mix again, then knead for 5-10 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Now keep adding soft butter, piece by piece, all the time kneading the dough for about 10 minutes, until it is flexible and shiny (don't worry if it's sticky). Cover the bowl with the dough with a cloth and set aside for 1 hour to rise.
- Put the dough on a pastry board sprinkled with flour. Knead for a moment to get rid of the air bubbles. Join in one part, then spread the dough with your hands on the board (about 1 cm thick).
- Use a glass or rim to cut 15-20 circles. Flatten them a bit in your hand, put a full teaspoon of marmalade on the center. Fold the cricles in half, stick the edges, form a ball and put it in the paper cup (with the bond facing the bottom).
- Place on a baking tray and let stand for about 1/2 hour to rise. Preheat oven to 180C (360F).
- Cover the top of the donuts with a beaten egg previously heated at room temperature and put in the oven. Bake for approx. 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool for about 15 minutes, then coat with frosting or confectioner's sugar.
If you find this Baked Donuts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.